The following is a list of titles that are available to Estelle in Tales of Vesperia. All titles that are exclusive to the PlayStation 3 version of the game are highlighted with a gray background.
O-jou Sumai no Chiyujutsushi
Koutei-i Keishou Kouho no Himegimi
|Seeker of Truth|
Shinjitsu wo Motomeru Himegimi
Tatakai wo Ketsuisuru Koujo
Miwaku no Aesthetician
|Fairy Tale Weaver|
Märchen Mecha no Tamago
Idai na Item Mania
Tatakau Shiroki Sayonakidori
Himitsu no Mahoukko MX
|Tensai Madoushi no Shin'yuu|
"Genius Mage's Close Friend"
|Sawayaka One Piece|
|Fukushuu no Seikishi|
"Vengeful Holy Knight"
|Seiyoru no Haitatsujou|
"Holy Night Delivery Girl"
|Yulia no Keishousha|
|Gakuen no Madonna|
|Atamoni-shindan no Seijo|
"Holy Woman of the
Order of Atamoni"
|Wakakusa-iro no Sen'otome|
"Bright Green Battle Maiden"
"Pretend Fedrock Corps"
open/close all folders
Malcador the Sigillite
- Greater God
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Symbol: The symbol of the Inquisitoral Ordos.◊
- Portfolio: The Emperor's right hand man, Third most powerful human psyker of his time , knocked out Angron, a Primarch with a touch, Sacrificed himself for the Emperor, Collector of the Strange, Fan of the Past, Wielding aForce Staff with aburning eagle, Malcador the Hero, Founded the Administratum, Officio Assassinorum, Inquisition and was deeply involved with the Grey Knights, Number Two, The Emperor's chief assistant and only confidant for centuries, Head of the civilian administration and ruled the Imperium of Man while the Emperor was working on the Webway of Mankind, Geometric Magic, Ritual Magic, The Ageless
- Followers: The Adeptus Administratum, the Officio Assassinorum and the Imperial Inquisition
- Domains: Loyalty, Sacrifice, Administration, Governance
- Allies: The Emperor, Vulkan, Leman Russ, Sanguinius, Gabriel Angelos, Marneus Calgar, Sergeant Cyrus, Gaunt, Ciaphas Cain, Jurgen, CRREEEEEED, Kaldor Draigo and Ezio Auditore da Firenze.
- Enemies: All enemies of the Emperor and Mankind, especially the Chaos Gods, Magnus though he won't interfere in his rehab if the Emperor wills it and Angron
- Opposed by: Trazyn the Infinite
- Malcador's ascension received a varied response from the Pantheon, the Gods of the Imperium and especially the Emperor are glad to have the Sigillite with them for this portion of the war against Chaos while enemies of Mankind are furious that another champion of Humanity has ascended but they are cautious since his presence heralded the arrival numerous Inquisitors and Imperial Assassins from various temples alongside some paper pushers from the Adeptus Administratum.
- Shortly after his ascension, Malcador and several Assassins infiltrated Trazyn's temple, destroying a sizable number of Necrons and retreated after accomplishing their objective. Trazyn was furious when he learned that copies of the Mona Lisa and Sunflowers were missing from his collection, he has since sworn vengeance.
- Malcador's past is something of a mystery even within the Pantheon. Within the mortal realm, members of the Imperium have speculated that Malcador was a psyker granted immortality by the God Emperor during the Unification Wars, while others believe him to be far older than that. Malcador has not revealed much but there are rumors abound that he was once a member of the Illuminati, leading him to be at least 20,000 years old.
- The Sigillite's status of being the third most powerful psyker in the Imperium was once put to the test by the forces of Chaos. The Archtraitor Horus and the traitor legions were rapidly advancing upon Terra, endangering the Grey Knights Chapter during it's very founding. Thus Malcador cast Titan into the Warp, centuries later the moon resurfaced from the turbulent tides of the Immaterium with a complement of thousand Space Marines and their many serfs, all pure and unaffected by their journey within the realm of Chaos itself.
- He is incredibly honored and proud that the Emperor called him his most loyal servant ever and bro for life but is not very happy about the context in which it and his sacrifice were brought up. He expected better of the Inquisition and the Grey Knights and is furious at them for letting the Emperor down with their deeds.
- But despite his anger with the Grey Knights, he is glad that Kaldor Draigo redeemed himself.
- After learning of Malcador's ascension, Angron seeks to confront the Sigillite for how their first encounter ended. Thus far Malcador has been able to evade him
- Malcador has a strong It's Personal attitude towards Magnus for not only betraying the Emperor and endangering Terra itself by risking it becoming a Daemon World, and as such he opposes the traitor Primarch in any way possible. Grudgingly, Malcador's delayed his plans for Magnus after the Primarch proved his willingness to rejoin the Imperium by annihilating the rotten core of the Inquisition, one of the very few things he hates more than Magnus himself.
- Theme Song: The Council of the Time Lords
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Great Seal of Rassilon
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Artifacts of Rassilon, Co founded Time Lord Society, He would sacrifice all of creation to stave off death, a medieval-style gauntlet on his left hand that can act as a remote control for other devices and can vaporize a Time Lord with a gesture, Enjoyment of eternal life
- Domains: Time, Regeneration, Immortality
- Allies: Omega, YHVH, Most of The Time Lords, the Kro'ka
- Enemies: The Doctor, The Master, Davros, Dalek Sec, Vampires.
- Established himself as the founder and creator of all Time Lords, and the ability to regenerate, He was also the one to help many civilizations grow to the stature that they reached today, even Earth, He even gave himself the ability to live forever through unlimited regenerations.
- The reason for the abundance of bipedial, humanoid aliens in the Whoniverse? Rassilon threw those that didn't fit the mold into a pocket universe and/or ensured they never existed in the first place, whichever was more expedient for him.
- He comes to this House to establish The Time Lords into the Pantheon in order to escape The Last Great Time War and was furious to learn that The Doctor and The Master resided in it as well.
- He is trying to learn more from Galifrey's future from the House of Prophecy and is trying to destroy the House of Life and Death in hopes that he will never die.
- Though when told that may one day happen he is quick to yell
"I will NOT DIE! Do you hear me? A billion years of Time Lord history riding on our backs. I will not let this perish. I Will. Not"
- He is also trying to destroy any and all vampires after an event in Gallifrey's past caused a great vampire to become Rassilon's enemy. This even includes deities who can temporary becomes vampires, such as Sora.
- Thanks to this program, Rassilon is not allowed to go within 500m of any ascended vampire deities, and is banned from the House of Otherness.
- Is attempting to kill Dalek Sec and Davros to finish the Last Great Time War here and now in The Pantheon.
- He has many artifacts that are named after him, much to the annoyance of The Doctor,
"So what have you got squirelled away? The Hairdryer of Rassilon? The Hoover of Rassilon? The Rassilon Patent Trouser Press? "These creases last forever!""
- He has earned an enemy in The Master as it was revealed that he was the one to through a signal through the time vortex to be implanted in the mind of The Master effectively creating the sound of drums in his head.
- Also the one to turn Humanity back to their original state after they were turn into "The Master Race" with the flick of his gauntlet.
- He is also attempting The Ultimate Sanction. To be rid of all enemies of The Time Lords he is creating a paradox so powerful that it will tear the very fabric of time and space asunder and to escape the destruction by having the whole race shed their corporeal bodies and become creatures of consciousness alone; ones that would escape the effects of time and of cause and effect.
- Tries to get others in the Pantheon to kneel to him when he enters a room by stating On your knees Pantheon Gods
- Only wants one thing for Gallifrey.
"Whether we die here today or return to the waking world and complete the ultimate sanction. For this is the hour when either Gallifrey falls. Or Gallifrey rises!"
- Is attempting to get his friend Omega to work with him to fight in The Last Great Time War despite Omega's new found hatred of Time Lords, though Omega has gone back to calling Rassilon by his nickname every now and again.
- He decided to let The Great Will use Time Lord Technology as part of The Regime in order to allow a place for the other Time Lords to escape The Last Great Time War. Even if that were to fail then it would give Rassilon the resources needed to do The Ultimate Sanction.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His crown and a Giant Crimson Trident
- Theme Song: Bergentrückung, ASGORE (Asgore's Boss fight), Determination (As the voice of the "Game Over" screen)
- Alingment: Lawful Good (Who was pushed to Lawful Neutral for his people)
- Portfolio: Adorkable, Chubby King, The Strongest monster in the Underground, Badass Beard, Uses a Giant Trident as a Weapon, Really Deep Voice, Gentle Giant, Good Is Not Soft, Never Flinches, Large fellow who is the King of his kinds, Lightning Bruiser, Never leaves his Throne, Playing with Fire, Likes to drink tea, Stout Strength, Anti-VillainWith a tragic past, The Chains of Commanding, Face Framed in Shadow, The voice of the Game Over screen, Destroys the "Mercy Button" before you fight him, Trying to atone for his actions after leaving the Underground
- Domains: Monsters, Leadership, Lame Names
- From the underground: The Human Child, Undyne, Alphys, Sans And Papyrus, Napstablook, Mettaton
- Other Allies: The Good gods in the House of Plants, Zeus, Uncle Iroh, Mami Tomoe, Houkago Teatime, Kirima Sharo, Joel, Mamizou Futatsuiwa, King Harkinian, Iji Kataiser, Ventari, All Good-aligned fire users.
- Rivals: Alice the 16th (On a more friendly note)
- Enemies: Flowey, TheSatans, All Evil-aligned fire users
- Complicated Relationships: Toriel(His ex-wife, but they have been burying the Hatchet as of late)
- Opposes/Opposed by: All people who enjoy war.
- Good Counterpart to: Immortan Joe
- Commonality Connection: Godzilla (The other King of the Monsters)
- Formerly the King of the Monsters, Asgore Dreemurr was always an important figure for monsterkind, and after declaring war to the Humans because of the death of his children, everything went downhill for him. Thankfully, after exiting his old home and turning a new leaf, his friend Undyne suggested the King to visit the Pantheon.
- After being evaluated by the Court of Gods, he was assigned the title of Inactive Kings. However, after Papyrus made an off-hand remark about Asgore's name records, he was also given the title of Lame Names, much to his embarrassment.
- He was happy to learn that Toriel was already here and tried to have a conversation with her to sort out things. Unfortunately, Toriel doesn't want to be associated with Asgore and she still hasn't forgiven him about what he did back in the Underground.
- However, there are rumors that they have been slowly rebuilding their relationship from scratch (but only as friends) after seeing that they both are working together on the Toriel's school for monsters.
- Asgore likes to pass his spare time gardening, which is one of his favorite activities even before becoming a king. He can occasionally be seen in the House of Nature cutting some bushes and even made one in the form of Papyrus' head◊.
- How bad is Asgore with names? Let's say that he founded his Homeland as
Home. And when he moved from there he called the new one
New Home. The snowy area? Snowdin. The hot area? Hotland. Not even his son was safe from his father's lack of creative names (His son's name is Asriel (ASgore-ToRIEL). granted, Asriel isn't a terrible name, but it still lacks creativity).
- When he learned about the existence of a house of Monsters, he immediately tried to give it a better name, which was New Home II. The member of said House agreed to not let him try to rename another House.
- Asgore has been constantly compared with Immortan Joe, given that their have a lot of similarities like their objectives being kind of similar and how their respective followers praised them. To top it all, they are both hilariously bad with names.
- He has also been compared to Godzilla too, seeing as they are both referred as "The King of the Monsters" and they are the strongest among their respective peers. Unlike Asgore, Godzilla only fights those who dare stand in his way instead of ruling over them.
- He occasionally carries his trident with him, which caught the attention of Zeus himself since it reminded him of his brother Poseidon. Asgore actually hangs out sometimes with the God of Thunder Cast From the Sky and occasionally chat about their roles as the maximum authorities within their people.
- As his fame as the King of Monsters precedes him, Alice the 16th has challenged Asgore to test how worthy was him to bear that title. While he was initially hesitant to fight her and opted instead to offer her some tea, ultimately he decided to take up her challenge. In the end, they found that both were evenly matched and Alice was happy that there was a monster strong enough to stand up against her. They have been on a very good note ever since, but Alice always reminds him that they are still rivals.
- Many have noted that Asgore has a really interesting motif behind him (He is a goat monster, wields a red trident and uses Fire magic), which clearly he doesn't quite agree, as his actions weren't driven by pure malice but instead by the sake of his people.
- There was one time that Mamizou disguised as his ex-wife and tried to pull a prank on him. Unfortunately, Asgore knew that she wasn't the real Toriel (he remembers her very well), but being the Nice Guy he is, he just invited her to have some tea and they became friends ever since.
- There's been rumors that Asgore wasn't fighting with all his forces when he was confronted by the Human Child and actually had other objectives in mind besides destroying the Barrier. Many theorize that the reason he broke the "Mercy Button" was just because he either thought he didn't deserve mercy or he just wanted to die. He hasn't provided answers about this particular subject.
- Has been often compared to King Harkinian but he isn't sure why
- Many people, especially those who enjoy war, has called him a coward for declaring a war and in the end not going all-in like he promised. Asgore is disgusted with all the warmongers that have said that. and he is offended about all the rude comments about that. Of course, he doesn't condone his actions back in the Underground, but he knows better that to keep war going after meeting Frisk.
- He is rumored to be the Underground's Santa Claus◊, who delivers the presents to all the Monster Children every Christmas. He hasn't made any clarifications about the rumors but evidence point out that this could be a collaboration between Asgore and Sans, which at the time was done to cheer up the monsters— and more importantly, Sans wanted to keep his brother's innocence intact, so he rolled with it.
- Likes to spend time drinking tea in the House of Food and ever since he found Uncle Iroh's Tea House he has been a frequent costumer. He even befriended other frequent visitors like Mami Tomoe, Kirima Sharo or even Iroh himself.
- He has also tried to convince Toriel to bake him some Cinnamon-Butterscotch pie for his "Drinking Buddies" because he wants to remember the wonderful taste of her pies. She has slowly started to become a frequent visitor too thanks to Asgore's insistence.
- Also has a spot in the House of Naming Convention.
- Theme Song: Let It Go
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A myriad of snowflakes.
- Alignment: True Neutral, Chaotic Good, then Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Ice Queen, Defrosting Ice QueenAn Ice Person, Broken Bird, formerinability to control her powers, Celibate Heroine, The High Queen, Braids of Action, care for her sister, Dreamworks Face, powers based on her emotions, Mystical White Hair, formerlystoic, Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds, Snowlems, unintentionally caused an endless winter in her kingdom, able to undo the endless winter by love, strutting in the light of day
- Domain: Royalty, Ice, Snow, Coldness (as in personality)
- Followers: Kristoff, Olaf, Sven, all residents of her kingdom
- Special Relation: Anna (young sister), Olaf (creation), Marshmallow (creation).
- Allies: Anna, Every Disney Princess (including Vanellope von Schweetz who doesn't consider herself to be a princess), Weiss Schnee, Sora, Cygnus Hyoga, Rylai, Charlotte LaBouff, Rachel Roth, Kazumi Amano, Ashe, Jarvan IV, Ice King, Jaina Proudmoore, Blanc/White Heart, Regice, Grenth, Anivia, Ymir the Tusk, Bentley Turtle, Mitsuru Kirijo
- Enemies: Anything that associates with fire (no offense to Gods like Zuko, Scorpion, K', the Human Torch, or Yukiko Amagi), Arthas Menethil, Master Xehanort, Maleficent, The Evil Queen, Prince Hans, Tyrantrum (One sided), Penelope Mouse, Caleb Goldman, Jadis, the White Witch
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Rin Tohsaka, Esdeath
- Complicated Relationship:JackFrost
- Elsa was the young ruler of Arendelle, born with the power of controlling and manipulating ice. She was at first embraced her powers until an accident that nearly froze her little sister Anna and scorned her gifts until her coronation when she accidentally revealed them to her people and nearly caused an endless winter in her kingdom. It took the love and sacrifice from her little sister to thaw her frozen heart and returned as a benevolent ruler of Arendelle.
- Her heart melts again upon reuniting her little sister in the Pantheon.
- She is a good friend of Mello because of their (and Anna) liking of chocolate.
- There was once a time when she tried for a title of a literal Ice Queen, unlike that of Mitsuru Kirijo's actual attribute. Since then, she found comfort of a title associating with ice-motif ruler though it's so that she doesn't get the reputation of "executing" her victims. Regardless of that fact, the two are good friends as she seen a bit of her sympathetic side like her caring nature and her appreciation of her late father.
- She despisesArthas Menethil for his evil use of ice and reminding her a lot of Prince Hans. However, she was able to respect Captain Cold for showing some humanity, despite his evil use of ice, and says Victor Fries' story is genuinely heartbreaking.
- Many of the Disney Princess were shocked to see that she is crowned Queen and is not evil, considering their stances with them, particularly Snow White. Elsa shows that not all queens in Disney worlds are immediately evil and is willing to help her princess friends with that prospect.
- She hope to see Lina and Rylai make up and become sisters again, just as how she and Anna were able to rebuild their sisterly relationship after thirteen years of separation and several other problems.
- Likewise, Elsa wants Rin Tohsaka to make up with her estranged sister Sakura Matou, knowing about the latter's childhood trauma and how having a sister for comfort really helps. Unfortunately, Rin continues to be apathetic to the situation of Sakura; as Elsa doesn't see any way in which this coldness is helpful at all, she and Rin aren't on great terms.
- Befriended Satsuki and Ryuko for they remind her of her own relationship with her sister sort of.
- When no one is looking, Elsa has an uncanny ability to phase her braids through her arm. She claims that her hair is very 'complex.'
- She has made a statement that she is not 'interested' in Jack Frost as much as she's told Nicholas St. North, but she is willing to help Jack with his merriment of snow making.
- Some people actually want her to be friends with Wreck-it Ralph due to their stance of heroism/villainy. Vanellope likes her a lot and is willing to share hot chocolate with her every now and then.
- She sympathizes with Rachel Roth over their need to control their power and emotions, the havoc their powers can wreak if left unchecked, and Rachel's belief that she needs to be emotionally closed off from others. They have been helping each other to open up more emotionally.
- Has met Ice King before and surprisingly, Ice King isn't interested in her as he claims he's only interested in princesses.